- The applicant was convicted of an indictable offense or is presently under an indictment.
- The applicant was convicted of any offense involving domestic violence.
- The applicant was convicted of two or more offenses of driving while intoxicated
as defined under N.J.S.A. 39:4-50 or was convicted of driving while intoxicated as defined under N.J.S.A. 39:4-50 within the last five years.
- The applicant is currently on probation or has been on probation at any time within the last 12 months.
- If the applicant pled guilty or has been found guilty of any motor vehicle moving violation five or more times within the past two years.
- The applicant has been dishonorably discharged from any branch of military service or law enforcement agency.
- The applicant was adjudicated by a court or found by an employer to have violated any person's civil rights.
- The applicant was convicted of an offense involving or touching on previous public office, position or employment. See N.J.S.A. 2C:51-2(d).
- The applicant, having been a citizen of the United States, has renounced his or her citizenship.
- The applicant is subject to a restraining order for harassing, stalking, or threatening, or a restraining order for any domestic violence related offense.
- The applicant sold, manufactured or distributed any illegal controlled substance in his or her life.
- The applicant engaged in the unauthorized usage of any illegal drug while employed in a position of public trust.
JERSEY STATE POLICE IS AN
Back | Top